Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Five: Lessons

1. What kind of out-of-school lessons did you take as a kid?
I took several, but the one that sticks out the most is my hunter safety course I had to take before I could get my first hunting license. It was a three day course, and my dad sat through it with me (mind you, he was years past when he had to take it, but he sat through the class with me).

2. What valuable lesson did you learn this past week?
That school administrators rarely, if ever, take into account teachers. They will lie, cheat, and steal, so long as in the end, they look good.

3. Who in your life really needs to be taught a lesson?
I'm judgmental by nature, but I respectfully decline to answer this question for two reasons. One, because I'd rather not name names, and two, the list is too long.

4. What kind of lessons would you love to have a private teacher for right now?
Questions of faith, but in a more tactile realm, photography (getting back into it after a few years) or learning the violin.

5. What steps have you taken to lessen the impact of these rough economic times?
Now that our Disney trip is behind us, we've planned on getting on a plan to pay off our debt and live on a budget. :)

No comments: