Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Five...now on Saturday!

1. What are you looking for?

Right now? Breakfast. In general, though, I'm looking for a new job. I'd like to get a job teaching in the burbs; honestly, I'm burned out on teaching inner-city kids who really don't want to be in school, let alone study history.

2. What are you waiting for?

My tax refund, so I can deposit the money into our Disney trip fund.

3. What is someone else waiting for from you?

My Mom probably wants me to call her, now that I think of it.

4. You know you have a long wait ahead of you at the doctor - what do you bring?

I always have my bag with me, so other than my iPhone, I almost always have a book, or schoolwork, to keep me entertained. I also bring lots of snark and unpleasantness, which usually makes this much more enjoyable...for me.

5. Where can you expect always to wait in a ridiculously long line?

Most people would say the DMV for this one, but I've had fantastic luck with that since I moved to New Jersey; even when I transferred my license from Michigan, it took all of 15 minutes. I'd have to say the grocery store, though, as I always seem to have a knack for stopping in when they only have a cashier and a half working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be

okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
My site > http://travelingwaynesworld.blogspot.Ru