Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Five - End of Year Positivity

1. What's one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year?

Hands down, my iPhone. It's damnably handy and I use it all the time.

2. What's one area of your life you really improved this year?

Well, I'm gainfully employed at a school that isn't exploiting employees and sexually harassing female staff as an institutional process (cough Snooty McSnoot Military Academy cough cough), so I dare say that's a hearty improvement.

3. Who or what was a regular source of encouragement or inspiration to you this year?

LG, without a second thought.

4. What's something nice you did for someone else this year?

Little things, I suppose, but hopefully little things add up.

5. In what way was 2008 better than 2007?

I've continued to build my life here with LG and I FINALLY received my NJ teaching certification (wow, who knew it took so many months...and months...and moooonths to transfer my certification from Michigan).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to

shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you

might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
My web site ... http://sp.valuatemywebsite.com/index.php/website/price/diysolarheatingspain.com